How do we do this? Customer service is our number one priority. Also, keep in mind that regardless of where you go to compare prices of health plans such as us, another broker, or even the carrier directly, they will be the same. The advantage of having an insurance broker is that there is no need for you to spend countless hours of researching information. We can compare multiple carriers at the same time and offer additional benefits, such as contacting carriers for claim and eligibility issues, while allowing you to focus on your business goals.
The premiums are mostly based on a few characteristics:
- Employee ages and their residence zip code
- Ages of dependents (if any are enrolling)
- How many employees and zip code of company headquarters
- Rates may go up based on carrier conditions
- All carriers have promotions wanting you to change your existing health plan to theirs. You may qualify for 15% reduction in premium, if you switch insurance carriers.
By filling out the information on this web form we can start to do the research for you![contact-form-7 id=”178″ title=”Group Quote”]